A siple chocolate dome made with balloons you can use on top of desserts.
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 4 small balloons
- Chop the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl or other bowl that tolerates heat in a water bath.
- Dip the balloons in the chocolate halfway.
- Put the balloon upside down on a mug and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes or until the chocolate is hard.
- Pop the balloons with a sharp item and remove them from inside the chocolate domes.
Don´t store the domes; the chocolate becomes easily spotty, it blooms since condensation to the surface is formed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Additional Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 140